Opsætning af plusTEL SIP-trunk på Kerio Operator:
This brief How-to describes how to connect Kerio Operator to a SIP account with plusTEL.
We assume that you already have a plusTEL SIP account and know your SIP credentials.
(If you do not know the credentials, contact plusTEL.dk to receive this information.)
This is what you need to know:
• Your SIP authentication name.
• Your SIP password.
• The SIP registrar/proxy hostname.
Now, the configuration steps:
1. Login to the administration interface of your Kerio Operator and go to the Call Routing screen.
At least one extension is needed before creating the SIP Interface.
2. Click the button “Add a SIP Interface”.
3. In the first screen, enter an interface name, choose the option “New provider” and enter your telephone number.
4. Click “Next” to go to the second screen.
5. Choose the extension to receive incoming calls on and if you like, enter the prefix that will be used to dial out.
6. Click “Next” to go the third screen.
7. Enter the SIP registrar/proxy hostname.
8. Enter your SIP authentication name and password
9. The checkbox must register with the Registrar or Proxy, this should be checked, so leave it that way.
Kontakt plusTEL for en evt. detaljer og bestilling.